FAQ - Prints
Packaging & shipping
- How are the prints packaged?
All prints are packed in a sturdy box/tube with adequate padding, which are built to withstand long journeys.
- How long will my prints take to arrive?
Prints are dispatched within 24-48 hours of ordering, but can take a couple of weeks to arrive depending on where you are in the world.
Average shipping times are below:
India: 7-10 days
USA: 2 weeks
Australia: 3 weeks
Rest of the world: 2-3 weeks
- My prints are taking longer than expected to arrive. What do I do?
The print may be taking longer than usual due to customs / service provider delays. Send an email to email@example.com to get more info.
Refunds & exchanges
- Can I change my order to another print?
Yes! As long as it's done before the order is dispatched. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I changed my mind after I received the print. Can I get a refund?
Refunds are only provided in case there is any damage to the print.
- How should I frame my print?
Use a thin white frame with a lot of white space around the photograph for best results. Make sure to place your print where there is a lot of natural light!