The Heart is an Eye - Editing workflow session
The standalone editing workflow session is for those curious as to how I craft the atmosphere, color & texture in my work. In this session, we will deep-dive into my approach to post-processing - and learn about its potential to transform photographs into relics of emotion, bringing to life a world that others can inhabit and sink their teeth into.
The session will cover the following:
- taking RAW images from the camera & transforming them into surreal & atmospheric photographs using lightroom
- deep dive into my approach to crafting color, texture & light through lightroom tools (especially the masking tool which is simultaneously incredible & for some reason unanimously ignored)
- making double exposures + insights into the technique from 4 years of making them
- giving the scoop on different post techniques I've used in my own work to get to specific emotional textures
- dissecting the visual language of some of my favorite photographers, & the post-processing techniques they use to make things in the way they do